HiringNavigator - Interview Module
The HiringNavigator - Interview module provides end users with the capability of generating comprehensive, competency based interview guides. This module allows recruiters, HR generalists, or line managers to review company specific structured interview guides along with the competencies required for successful performance in the job. Navientís FoundationsNavigator application is used to create structured interviews using the built-in Interview Prolfiler wizard . Integration with the Navient FoundationsNavigator job profiler and assessment profiler ensures a solid basis for selecting the right job candidates. Navient offers a variety of Consulting Services for organizations requiring assistance in competency and job profiling, interview assessment, or other selection areas.
The HiringNavigator - Interview Module provides organizations with a way to create, modify and distribute professional interview guides with just a few clicks of the mouse. The results: less time spent preparing and conducting interviews and superior employees selected.
Industrial/Organizational Psychology studies have shown conclusively that structured interviews are more valid and productive than traditional, unstructured interviews.
HiringNavigator - Interview Module enables consistent and objective interviewing practices. It offers:
- Competency based interviewing
- A complete database of company configured competencies
- Allows for a quick review of all linked job profiles and/or success profiles
- Over 500 proven competency based interview questions included
- Overlapping coverage of most important competencies
- Flexible, highly configurable interview guides
- Define and integrate your own competency requirements
- Substitute any questions you want to replace
- Generate both telephone screening and face-to-face interview guides
- Simple, effective interview management
- Create interviewer teams; make candidate assignments
- Distribute interview guides electronically
- Rank candidates quickly and easily
- Set-up and send out standard email communications
- Easy user interface with 24/7 allowable access for interviewers
- Archival of candidate interview records
- Online training
- Comprehensive - five training modules
- Self paced, engaging interactive exercises
- Remote or local training
- Online Q&A of Interview trainers
- Based on interviewing best practices
- Certification of proficiency
- Skill mastery assessments at the end of each module
- Interviewing support and community
- Online resources
- Message board
- Policy postings
- Best Practices sharing
- Competency dictionary
More Information on HiringNavigator - Interview Module
The basis of HiringNavigator - Interview module is competency based job profiling which yields a well articulated Job Specification and personnel profile.
For the specific job opening, organizations can auto-generate a set of Interview Guides leveraging questions from within the company pre-configured HiringNavigator database. These guides focus the interview process on the actual competency requirements of the job. They include preliminary screening surveys suitable for telephone interviews, and a network of more detailed, legally defensible questionnaires for full length face-to-face interviews.
Hiring managers and HR staff use HiringNavigator - Interview module to assign different interview questionnaires to different interviewers based on the relative importance of job requirements.
"The employment interview has been researched extensively for over 85 years. Clear conclusions can be made about how to optimize the interview. Some of these conclusions focus on improving the content of the interview while others focus on improving the interview process. Every organization uses the interview process in their hiring practices but very few are optimizing their results. Let us show you how to bring industrial strength interviewing to your organization."
HiringNavigator - Interview module offers comprehensive candidate analysis and provides a fair, unbiased side-by-side comparison of all the interviewed candidates leading to effective and legally defensible hiring decisions.
HiringNavigator - Interview module Advantages
- Establish a consistent, and highly coordinated interview methodology across all interviewers and interview cycles
- Improve the accuracy and relevance of candidate evaluations
- Reduce the risk and legal exposure of inappropriate interviewer conduct or unfair interviewing practices
- Accelerate selection decisions with clear, objective evaluations,
- Document the overall hiring process to meet selection compliance requirements
- Expert Selection Consulting Services to accelerate or assist implementation